Senior Supply Chain Engineer at Rivian Electric Vehicles
The greatest impact comes when working as one team. We’re always looking for more collaborative and adventurous thinkers.
Based in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
The Rivian Supply Chain team is looking for highly motivated and exceptional Supply Chain Engineering professionals to bring Rivian’s engineered products to life. In this role, the Supply Chain Engineer will be responsible for engineering end-to-end supply chain, logistics, and material flow processes from external warehouses to assembly line. In our team, we expect our people to own every aspect of the engineering process, from concept design to successful implementation and everything in between.
- Development of large-scale supply chain and logistics processes from external warehouses to assembly line in partnership with production control, packaging planning, inbound logistics, factory design, and manufacturing engineering.
- Detailed process design including value-stream, logistics, routing, and warehouse design.
- Implement material flow equipment such as conveyors, EMS systems, AGVs, and ASRS systems.
- Develop models to analyze the cost, throughput, and space factors for part sequencing, material batching, intermediate storage locations, and other material flow strategies.
- Plan, manage, and communicate project schedule ensuring alignment to overall program milestones.
- Be responsible for and ensure safety, quality, cost, timing & throughput targets are achieved on all projects.
- Be part of a world-class engineering team, with a focus on high quality work and rapid project deployment.